Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today's Training

Today's RightWay training schedule had me working the big gears at a low-cadence in 3 minute intervals followed by 4 minute, high-cadence rest periods. Total training time was 1 hour, 15 minutes with a total of 5 reps, warm up and cool down. Although I could feel the effects of the big gears burning my legs, it was when I switched to the smaller gears and the high cadence that I felt the lactic acid flowing into my muscles and slowly being dissipated after a minute or so of spinning. OK, at least that's what I think is going on haha... :) Perhaps Marc will be able to explain what was happening. Either way, although my I'm tired, I feel amazing and know I'm getting stronger every day. On the schedule for tomorrow is recovery on the bike and a core workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment